Lots of Art Projects

  • lindakg2
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 8, 2012
      Hi,
      I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
      I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
      If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
      Thanks,
      Linda
    • Jill Petrovic
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 8, 2012
        Hello,
          I am definitely interested in all of your art projects - where are you located?  Jill

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 8, 2012
          Linda,
          I am always interested in projects for high school
          & above.
          Thanks
          Retsy

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 9, 2012
                If something is left and I am not late I am interested too....
                they should come to Madrid, I will pay the postage.

                just let me know!!!!

                thanks
                thanks a lot!
                janet

                --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

                > Hi,
                > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
                > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
                > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
                > Thanks,
                > Linda

              • Lea Guzman
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 9, 2012
                  hi Linda,

                  definitely vey interested in your projects or middle to high school :)

                  Sent from my iPad

                  On Feb 9, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Badazz33 <badazz33@...> wrote:

                  Hi Linda. I Would like some for 6-8 grade

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 8, 2012, at 6:13 PM, stormy939@... wrote:

                  Hi Linda, I would love any art projects you have for k-5!

                  In a message dated 2/8/2012 2:09:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lindakg@... writes:
                  Hi,
                  I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
                  I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
                  If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
                  Thanks,
                  Linda

                  =

                  =
                • Kathy Maloney Johnson
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 11, 2012
                    Hi Linda,

                    I'd love to have some of your stuff. Let me know about compensation for postage/cost of copies and so on. Anything great that you love and think kids ought to try!

                    Kathy
                    386-451-0577

                    KMaloneyJohnson
                    241 Ponce de Leon Dr.
                    Ormond Beach, FL 32176

                    --
                    Kathy Maloney Johnson
                    Art Teacher
                    Message 9 of 13 , Feb 11, 2012
                      I got so many emails for these, instead of replying to them all, I will tell everyone here, they have been taken.
                      Thanks!

                      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

                      > Hi,
                      > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
                      > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
                      > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
                      > Thanks,
                      > Linda

                    • Rachel Stafford
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 4, 2012
                        I teach K-5 Art, and would love some new ideas. Especially on teaching perspective and organic/geometric shapes. But any other lessons would be great, too!

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                          yeah, sure depending what the projects are

                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                            I'd also love some art projects!

                            Penny Lee

                            Message 13 of 13 , Mar 7, 2012
                              Hi all,

                              I'd also love environmental art projects!
                              Environmental learning is the integrative art education field which
                              systematically studies human interaction with the environment.
                              http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/Environment.htm

                              Makio KAWASHIMA
                              Art e-Learning Center
                              http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/epage.html