Re: Valentine day art/crafts ideas

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 8 1:31 AM
      There is a history of Valentine's Day on IAD. Go to http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/valentines.html

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, kamla ravikumar <kamla_rk@...> wrote:

      Please let me know if there is a story behind Valentine's Day celebration and the significance of this day...so I can try telling my students about it.

      > Kamla
      > Chennai,India.

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
        A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html

        Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.

        Ken Rohrer
        Incredible Art Department
      • bszechy
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
          International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
          http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html

          > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
          >
          > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
          >
          > Ken Rohrer
          > Incredible Art Department

        • brenda robson

            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
              my new web site is actually a facebook page! see the link below- this is where I have my paintings, digital photography and also my NEW jewelry line called "Lake MI~ unsalted"!
              enjoy and feel free to pass the link around, I could use the business!!

              Jeanette Locher

            • Connie
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
              • Larry Seiler
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 20, 2013
                  http://larry-seiler.fineartamerica.com/
                  artist's website- http://larryseiler.com
                  my art blog- http://larryseiler.blogspot.com

                  my sites, thanks...

                  Larry Seiler
                • Ken
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                    Brenda,

                    I'm working on that section right now so I'll update it in the coming week. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a web page?

                    Ken

                    --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

                    > I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
                    > Brenda robson's art room
                    > Thanks Ken!
                    >

                    > On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                    > >
                    > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                    > >
                    > > Ken Rohrer
                    > > Incredible Art Department

                  • brenda robson
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                      thanks Ken!

                      On Aug 21, 2013, at 4:44 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:

                      Brenda,

                      I'm working on that section right now so I'll update it in the coming week. Thanks for letting me know. Do you have a web page?

                      Ken

                      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, brenda robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

                      > I have changed jobs and am now teaching High school at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano TX if you have time to update mine :)
                      > Brenda robson's art room
                      > Thanks Ken!
                      >

                      > On Aug 20, 2013, at 3:24 AM, "Ken" <kenroar@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                      > >
                      > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                      > >
                      > > Ken Rohrer
                      > > Incredible Art Department

                    • maymaysherina
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                        artworksgalore@... or
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/artworksgalore/
                        please PM me if you want to be a member
                        Thanks!
                      • kamla ravikumar
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 21, 2013
                          I have been teaching Art & Craft to women & children in my studio.
                          The link to my website is http://www.kamlaravikumar.com/

                          Kamla
                          Chennai,India.
                        • puttly4
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
                            dputnamart.com artist website
                            http://www.artsonia.com/schools/school.asp?id=117514 school website

                            Thanks Ken

                            Deb Putnam

                            > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                            >
                            > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                            >
                            > Ken Rohrer
                            > Incredible Art Department

                          • Beth Bachuss
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 22, 2013
                              I haven't updated over the summer, but it is on my to-do-list:  http://teachingartinalabama.blogspot.com

                              Thanks!
                              Beth

                              --------------------------
                              I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.  ~ Pablo Picasso

                              Beth Bachuss
                              AP Art History, Art I, Art II,
                              Ceramics, Animation
                              Austin High School
                              Decatur, AL
                            • kierendutcher
                              Message 14 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                                thanks,yes
                                www.kierendutcher.com

                                > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                                >
                                > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                                >
                                > Ken Rohrer
                                > Incredible Art Department

                              • Steven Graham
                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 26, 2013
                                  http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                                  I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                                  Steven Graham
                                  Kane Elementary School
                                  Bartlesville OK

                                  On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                                  thanks,yes
                                  www.kierendutcher.com

                                  > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                                  >
                                  > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                                  >
                                  > Ken Rohrer
                                  > Incredible Art Department

                                • numinousart4life
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Aug 29, 2013

                                    Mr. Graham - just wanted to say I love the 5th grade hands projects - :)  ~Yvette

                                    --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, <boomerang_g@...> wrote:

                                    http://www.bps-ok.org/kane/art/

                                    I have lesson plans on my elementary school site as well as links to my boomerang web site.

                                    Steven Graham
                                    Kane Elementary School
                                    Bartlesville OK

                                    On 8/26/2013 8:14 PM, kierendutcher wrote:

                                    thanks,yes
                                    www.kierendutcher.com

                                    > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                                    >
                                    > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                                    >
                                    > Ken Rohrer
                                    > Incredible Art Department

                                  • Ken
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Oct 18, 2013
                                      I was beginning to add all the member listgroup websites and see this has a link but no name to go with it. Because I am linking websites with names, I can't add this one without a name.

                                      Ken

                                      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "bszechy" <bszechy@...> wrote:

                                      > International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2014The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization.
                                      > http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id97.html
                                      >
                                      > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenroar@> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > A few years ago I asked if any members of this list group wanted to share any websites or blogs they have of themselves or their work. I got a pretty good response. Because we've grown almost another thousand members since then, I am asking again if members want to share your URL's for inclusion on the list's community page at http://www.incredibleart.org/aeai/unblock.html
                                      > >
                                      > > Because I think other members would enjoy seeing your websites, I won't ask for you to send a personal message to me. Rather simply respond to this e-mail directly to the group.
                                      > >
                                      > > Ken Rohrer
                                      > > Incredible Art Department

                                    • Ken
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Oct 19, 2013