Re: Art Catalogs that give discounts to non-profit organizations

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2012
      I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but the following art supply companies are the most popular among art teachers:

      Dick Blick
      Nasco
      Triarco
      Utrecht
      Mister Art
      Crayola
      Sax is now owned by School Specialty

      You can also visit http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/toolbox/supplies.html with a list of various companies with links. If you are ordering a lot of supplies, it pays to have them give you a bulk quote. Many times it is cheaper than the price in the catalog.

      Ken