Art Catalogs that give discounts to non-profit organizations

  • katseyedesign
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6 7:18 PM
      I need to find a catalog that sells "Art Supplies" Not Art & Craft Supplies that gives discounts for non-profit groups. I work at a Boys & Girls Club that just started an Art Program.

      If anyone could help, it would me much appreciated.

      Thanks
      Kathy
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7 12:20 AM
        I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but the following art supply companies are the most popular among art teachers:

        Dick Blick
        Nasco
        Triarco
        Utrecht
        Mister Art
        Crayola
        Sax is now owned by School Specialty

        You can also visit http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/toolbox/supplies.html with a list of various companies with links. If you are ordering a lot of supplies, it pays to have them give you a bulk quote. Many times it is cheaper than the price in the catalog.

        Ken