Adobe Youth Voices

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      My name is Stephanie Le and I work for Adobe and the Adobe Foundation. We have implemented a grass roots effort campaign to share our exciting new program: Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards. This is an electrifying online media festival that will honor young people worldwide who have creatively communicated their vision for change in their communities and their lives through video, photography, graphic arts, and audio.

      We are reaching out to you to ask for your support in building awareness of the Awards within your network to inspire young people with their educators to enter.

      The prizes being offered are Adobe software, Dell laptops, Samsung camcorders, cash donations to a charity of the winning projects choice, and flip cameras given to both youth participants and their respective organizations. You can learn more about the details, the prizes and the international judges such as Mira Nair(Monsoon Wedding), Robert Kenner (Food Inc), Neil Bennett (Digital Arts magazine, and many more via our Web site at: http://www.youthvoices.adobe.com/awards

      Please help us share this program with the youth in your network. We want to give this fantastic opportunity to the young media makers you work with and would love to see their extraordinary work.

      Submissions are now open and we would appreciate your willingness to post our announcement of the Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards on your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, social media outlet, and/or "Like" us on Facebook to find out more about how your organization can get involved with Adobe Youth Voices.

      Here is the link to our blog post announcing the Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards:

      Adobe Youth Voices Blog Post: http://blogs.adobe.com/conversations/2012/01/adobe-youth-voices-aspire-awards.html

      "Like" us to find out more about Adobe Youth Voices on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/adobeyouthvoices

      We are diligently keeping track of our outreach, if you decide to post or share information, can you please let us know when and where the information would be shared. This will help us gauge how many participants we should expect for our inaugural year. If you have any additional questions or would like to keep in contact for further updates, feel free to send me a reply.Thank you so much for your time and have a wonderful week!

      Sincerely,

      Stephanie Le
      Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards