email change

  • Linnie Aikens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      Hello friends and family!

      Please note that I have changed email providers.  I am still receiving email through my yahoo account for a limited time until my friends and family have changed their records.

      My new email address is:   fotopoetess@gmail.com

      Thank you so much!   ~Linnie Aikens   aka. Victoria Aikens Avila

      Linnie Aikens
      aka. Victoria Aikens Ávila
      website: www.linnieaikens-artsandletters.com

      "To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself."  ~ Soren Kierkegaard
      "It is never too late to be who you might have been." ~ George Elliott