Re: [art_education] A free download of guided drawings

  • crasm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2012
      to not oi

      -----Original Message-----
      From: crasm <crasm@...>
      To: art_education <art_education@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 10:45 am
      Subject: Re: [art_education] A free download of guided drawings

      I have been doing this with kids for years-once they learn how to draw with their basic shapes, they embellish and the imagination kicks in-good job-the kids are lucky oi have such a fun understanding teacher.Susan

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2012
        Are there any guided drawing instructions for junior high students (grades 7 & 8)?
      • MarciaB
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 16, 2012
          What a great resource! I linked to your blog from my blog: http://vividlayers.blogspot.com

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, crasm@... wrote:

          > I have been doing this with kids for years-once they learn how to draw with their basic shapes, they embellish and the imagination kicks in-good job-the kids are lucky oi have such a fun understanding teacher.Susan

        • meryl
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 16, 2012
            Try Mona Brooks books
            On Jan 16, 2012, at 9:29 AM, Byrd1956 wrote:

            Are there any guided drawing instructions for junior high students (grades 7 & 8)?

          • Sally Fowler
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 16, 2012
              Not yet!  I am doing a series for early childhood currently.

              Are there any guided drawing instructions for junior high students (grades 7 & 8)?