Re: Art Education list members' websites

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2012
      I should have clarified the last post. I get hundreds of e-mails a day - many with website submissions. I just realized that some submissions may have been from this list and I didn't know it. When you e-mail me, make sure you say in your e-mail that you are a list member and submitting your site. If you already e-mailed me, e-mail me again and this time add that text.

      Thanks! Ken