RE: Special Needs Class ideas

  • Katherine Abrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      Relief Printmaking has been my best bet. Using a brayer, drawing on foam, pressing down shows strengths in students who may not do well in finer-muscle-skill projects. Coloring on top of prints with cray-pas is also good. Cray-pas can also be carved into with wooden sticks. Printmaking projects are endless -- multiple prints, cooperative prints, any theme, added collage, color prints, and on and on.
      Kathie Abrams