National Art Education Association (NAEA) Convention

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2012
      Re: National Art Education Association (NAEA)
      Subject: Announcement from National Art Education Association (NAEA)

      Just a friendly reminder that you must REGISTER BY FEB. 6 in to secure the earlybird rate for the 2012 NAEA National Convention. Don't delay! Sessions are filling fast. Learn more here: http://www.arteducators.org/news/convention/welcome . We hope to see all of you in NYC!
    • JL
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2012
        even though I havent taught as an art teacher yet (d0es subbing count) I would love to attend,,,,any discounts available or shared rooms??? anyone??

        Jeanette Locher
        "Life is not meant to be a spectator sport, you have to get out there & JUST DO IT"
        ~Locher-The Artist

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 15, 2012
          Anyone can attend - even subs. The price is higher for non-members, however.

          Perhaps there is someone on the list looking for someone to share a room (and price) with?

          Ken