Re: [art_education] Re: VHS Tapes

  • De Anna Michelle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2012
      Not if you are making a Back-up copy for your own use!
      Just go to Office Depot (or search the web)  there is a tool, I think it's called a Dazzler / can't remember, anyways the kit comes with an adapter tool that pluggs into any multimedia device and allows you to copy and save to another device/medium ie: cd/ dvd.

      Check it out, I believe this will solve your delima if someone has the time to transfer all your material; this could possibly be done by students and a valuable learning experience for all!

      Hope this helps,

      DeAnna Michelle
      Shreveport, La

      "Be who you are and be that well."