Re: [art_education] Special needs project marble painting

  • David Exner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      If your students are able to hold and move a shallow cardboard box lid, they may be interested in "marble painting".  You simply have them dip their marbles in various colors of tempera paint, then roll them around on a sheet of paper laying inside the box lid. The final paintings can be displayes as is or you could have them cut letters for their names out of the sheet(s).  There are many possibilities.  Good luck.

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

      David G. Exner
      Art Teacher & Art Club Co-Adviser

      Community High School, District 94
      West Chicago