Land Art for Kids - web site

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Kathy Douglas posted this site to TAB Yahoo Group.
      Land Art for Kids
      http://landartforkids.com/
      Brought to you by land artists Julia Brooklyn and Richard Shilling.
      Click on links down to the left - How to get started, images and more.

      There is a lesson plan by Larry Prescott online you can adapt - many
      artists for reference can be found.

      As always, Getty members remember to remove email addresses of the
      original sender when you reply to the list. Your efforts reduce Spam
      we all receive. While I am also doing my part by posting less, you
      folks are doing yours as well. I get very little Spam on this address.
      I get hundreds a day on my old Gmail account (which I saved because of
      of all the good information I archived).