Re: [art_education] Re: watch design lesson plan

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2011
      this idea gave me an idea about using CDs as watch faces and
      adding a watchband....just a thought,,k
      On Dec 19, 2011, at 6:02 AM, azalea64es wrote:

      Under "Time" I put once a video, must be somewhere in the group wall....
      if I can see it again I will atached again....

      Maybe Dali's melting clocks can give an inspiration....or a walk along time.....or if you give the children real non expensive watches they can transform directly on them....
      I am also working on a "time proyect" more about time as a concept or feeling....
      but I havent had enough luck with ideas for it....
      not easy!

      lets see how it goes!