Swatch Watch Lesson - Arts and Activities

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011
      Dear Art Educators,

      When the lesson was in either School Arts or Arts and Activities, you
      can generally find when the lesson was published by including the name
      of the magazine in the search. Ironically, I found it was Arts and
      Activities by entering School Arts. The individual lesson is available
      to download from Amazon for $9.95 - while the entire back issue is
      available from Arts and Activities for $6.00

      http://www.artsandactivities.com/Bkissues.html

      Swatch Watch lesson is an oldie....I haven't looked at these magazines
      in many years (and know I have seen it published, too). It was
      submitted again in June 2010 and published. The first I saw the lesson
      done was in the late 1980's (when I was substitute teaching). One
      teacher would do designer sunglasses one year, swatch watches the next
      (third grade, I think).

      You used to be able to get articles (sans pictures) free from magazine
      archive sites, but I think the art ed magazines were pulled from those
      sites (I no longer have the site /sites bookmarked).