Re: Fun Drawing/Painting Problems for HS?

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2011
      Zentangles were mentiones- my difficult class of 5th graders LOVED that project. Also, learning about radial balance by coloring with sharpies on an old CD. Again, my difficult kiddos really loved doing that. I have them trace the cd first, and try out a few designs before actually coloring on the cd. Nail polish remover can erase mistakes, but I don't advertise that option. I also made origami star books- easy and really pretty! I incorporated a writing lesson into it.directione here: http://www.houseofstirfry.com/chia/tutorials/starbook.html