Re: [art_education] Tryptichs

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2011
      I have an easy triptych project in my book, Discovering Great Artists, bsed on Jan van Eyck's work back in the 1400's.
      You make a hinged cardboard with a large piece with an arched pointy top in the middle, and two smaller "doors" on the side, and when folded in, their points match up to fit the larger piece.
      Page 15 if you have a copy, or can get one from the library.

      And then click on Van Eyck about four down in the list, and it will take you to one of his actual works.
      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      MaryAnn Kohl
      blog: maryannfkohl.typepad.com/blog
      author, educator, consultant, presenter
      IBPA Board of Directors
      Barnes & Noble Parents' Expert Circle
      NAEYC Live Learning Center presenter

      On Dec 11, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Kathleen Maledon wrote:

      i think max weber did one  k

      On Dec 10, 2011, at 4:58 PM, Jeri wrote:

      I would like to teach tryptichs to my classes. I need some good non-religious examples. Any ideas where I can find pictures of some?

      Thanks!

      Jeri