Re: [art_education] Tryptichs

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2011
      also don't forget about the asian ones k
      On Dec 11, 2011, at 5:03 AM, Makio Kawashima wrote:

      Hi Jery,

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triptych
      From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Three_Studies_for_Figures_at_the_Base_of_a
      _Crucifixion.jpg
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Merodealtarpiece.jpg

      WISH JAPAN RECOVER
      http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/fansforjapan.html
      Makio Kawashima

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2011
        I have an easy triptych project in my book, Discovering Great Artists, bsed on Jan van Eyck's work back in the 1400's.
        You make a hinged cardboard with a large piece with an arched pointy top in the middle, and two smaller "doors" on the side, and when folded in, their points match up to fit the larger piece.
        Page 15 if you have a copy, or can get one from the library.

        And then click on Van Eyck about four down in the list, and it will take you to one of his actual works.
        MaryAnn Kohl
        blog: maryannfkohl.typepad.com/blog
        author, educator, consultant, presenter
        IBPA Board of Directors
        Barnes & Noble Parents' Expert Circle
        NAEYC Live Learning Center presenter

        On Dec 11, 2011, at 12:00 PM, Kathleen Maledon wrote:

        i think max weber did one  k