art teachers dream supply box- rochester

  • jeanette_10
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      I am cleaning out my supplies getting ready to move & found this big tub FULL of clean art supplies that you may be able to use in your art classroom
      In the 13 gallon tub with lid are:
      skeins of yarn
      cardboard geometric shapes
      coffee filters
      small collage cardboard
      pre made "ojo de dios" (eyes of god)
      Pre cut styrofoam (printmaking)
      fabric of all kinds, some small pieces some large enough to make curtians out of!
      I am moving and need this GONE as soon as possible
      IF you live in my area of rochester MI or know of someone who does would love to BUY this big box of supplies (yes I have to sell it, I bought it and need to recoop some money spent)
      email me quick,,,,,
      I will sell it all including the tub for ONLY 15$ (the tub is worth this alone)