Far-Off Places - International Art Lessons and More...

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2011
      In our quest to provide children with an environment that is both “living” and beautiful, as prescribed by Maria Montessori, international and multicultural studies are a natural. The world is full of beautiful scenery, varied flora and fauna, fascinating costumes, delicious foods, and interesting traditions which can broaden and enrich our children. If you need some ideas for bringing international and multicultural concepts into your lessons, check out these resources.

      See http://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/far-off-places-lessons-with-an-international-flavor/ or

      http://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com for details.