Dye, Spin, Fiber Study

  • Keen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011
      If you or someone you know has a basic understanding of how to use their spinning wheel, I have arrangd for a internationally known college to send an instructor for Level 1 of their Master Spinning Program. If you wish to complete the program there are six levels to complete. This one takes place over 4 days in January in Crystal Lake IL, then you have a year to cmlete the homework for this 3 credit college course.
      If you are able to spend 30 hours in the class January 4th throughthe 8th, please contact me for further information. The course opened yesterday and almost sold out all of the seats in a few hours.
      Diane Keen