Hina Matsuri Dolls And Display

  • garie
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Justine's Hina Matsuri Polymer Clay Dolls

      Justine joint the Polymer Clay Workshop on March 2007, she is now a young artist full of passion and take pride in creating all her clay projects.
      http://gariesim.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html
    • Robin Hartmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
        Well done, Justine!

        Robin Hartmann
        The New School Montessori
        Cincinnati, Oh

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
          Thanks for your encouragement, my stundent will appreciates very much.
          Merry Christmas!
          Here is the Christmas Gift,
          Smallest Snowman In A Mini Glass Tube
          By Artist Garie Sim