In order to reduce Spam - Fwd: emails being rejected for "policy reasons"

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2011
      Greetings Art Educators,

      Yahoo is making progress blocking "Spoofed" emails/Spam to the groups.
      With this update, some of your legitimate posts may be rejected. Don't
      get alarmed. See message below - and find a fix at this link:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/troubleshooting/ygcuflow-35.html

      This will save list moderators a lot of time deleting the "junk".

      Note to Kathy: Did you post this to TAB list?