Re: Hands-On Play-On

  • garie
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hi, You can visit this page to learn how to make the globe,
      http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/globe.htm
      Regards,
      Garie

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "aliteachesart" <alexandrabenton.art@...> wrote:

      > The water globe idea is terrific! What did she use to keep the water from seeping out? Just glue? I want to try this with my art club! Ali
      >
      > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "garie" <garie@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Developing Creativity With Clay Through Hands-On
      > > http://gariesim.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

    • Lauren
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
        Hi, everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!

        I'm looking for 7-8 ideas for a large Greek/Roman fair for 3rd through 8th graders.  The fair will be 60 minutes long, with students "floating" among 7-8 stations.

        We have a nice budget for interesting and unique supplies.

        Any ideas?

        Lauren R. Perlman

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 21, 2011, at 11:11 AM, "aliteachesart" <alexandrabenton.art@...> wrote:

        The water globe idea is terrific! What did she use to keep the water from seeping out? Just glue? I want to try this with my art club! Ali

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "garie" <garie@...> wrote:

        > Developing Creativity With Clay Through Hands-On
        > http://gariesim.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

      • Kathleen Maledon
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
          greek vases; comedy/tragedy masks; mosaics; coins; --boy, the time is short for all these activities.
          are they looking or doing?  k

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
            draw the 'key' border on vases; read Aesop's Fables and graph favorite; watercolor
            in blue the shaded shapes of ancient temple or building leaving the rest white.  k