Re: [art_education] Hexagram-Flower of Life templates in art history- my own Da Vinci Code

  • De Anna Michelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
      Is there an online resource for this kind of project and the templates you are referring to...

      Got me interested,

      DeAnna Michelle
      Shreveport, LA

      "Be who you are and be that well."
      - Saint Francis de Sales -
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2011
        It´s interesting that you noticed without knowing the actual theory. What they describe is the Golden Ration or Golden Proportion. This is something extremely interesting and books have been written about this eternal number resulting from the Golden Proportion. Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

      • christine alexander
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2011
          Can't wait to try this. Did you just stumble on this or did something lead you through this concept. I am very interested.

          Christine