TASK Party - read what Dr. Roland has to say

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
      Greetings All,

      What is a TASK Party? Read what Dr. Craig Roland has to say. I Googled
      - "TASK" Party education - and picked the link I knew would have good
      information, Dr. Roland's blog:
      http://artjunction.org/blog/?p=3056

    • Barbara Yalof
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011

        Great, thanks Judy. And I can think of many ways to use a TASK party, with many different groups! I think a lot depends on the leadership in these actiivites.

        cid:058b01c82f77$cffb5d70$6901a8c0@D6BC5Y51Barbara Yalof

      • Robin Hartmann
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011
          this is great!