Want to Attend a FREE Event That Fuses Mexican Music and Theatre?

  • Music Center
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011

      Hi all,

      If you answered "yes" to the subject line, then join us October 22, 2011 at the W.M. Keck Amphitheatre at Walt Disney Concert Hall, which is located in beautiful Los Angeles, CA. Featured in the performance are Los Cenzontles who bring traditional Mexican music with a contemporary sound creating a fresh Chicano voice, and Mexico City-based Facto Teatro who perform Panteón de Fiesta (bilingual Toy Theatre production on a miniature stage with stylized rod puppets and a stirring musical score). If that's not enough, we will be holding a workshop, which will give children the opportunity to explore the featured culture through unique art-making projects such as calligraphy, puppets, musical instruments, accordion books, textile projects and more! The duo is having three performances, so don't miss your chance on catching one or all three performances. This is an all-family event and for kids of all ages. Tickets are distributed in a first come, first served basis.

      Come on by and enjoy a fun-filled day of culture and arts! For more information, visit www.musiccenter.org

    • Mary Hering
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
        This event would have been a great one to attend with my Spanish Class!  Please let me know of any future programs!

        Mary Hering
        714.317.4046