Fw: Tool kit for teachers, artists and students

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2011
      Hi,
      Sharing an excellent link that one of my artist friend's sent me.Its geat for teachers, artists and students.

      I am not sure if this link has already been discussed in this group.
      Kamla
      Chennai,India
    • MJ Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        I use artsconnected with the students every year 5-8 grades.  After the students create 7 drawings of the elements I have them create a booklet with an elements of art cover.  All done on the computer.  They LOVE IT!!!

        Jennifer

        "An idea is salvation by imagination."
        Frank Lloyd Wright