Closure in art lesson

  • Cathy Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2011
      Whether I am going to display the items or not, if it's 2-D work, I mean, I always have the students "mat" the work by gluesticking it onto colored construction paper that they cut to fit. Usually I have each student staple the matted piece very straight and neat onto the bulletin board, at least for a short while. I don't know what ages you are working with, but my junior high kids have learned to use the paper cutter to get the edges very straight, and they've learned to display neatly too. That's closure for your evaluating professor LOL.

      --
      Cathy Wilson
      Art and English Teacher