Re: [art_education] Ipad

  • Kathy Maloney Johnson
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 28, 2011
      Wow. Amazing!

      On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Frank Ayala <ayalafart@...> wrote:

      Our school is small and the art dept. has very little money for supplies.  We had to let go of teachers this school year because of financial woes.  The money for the iPads came from grants.  If I could, I would trade a couple in for some paint and paper.  No burden of wealth here!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:24 AM, Kathy Maloney Johnson <kmaloneyjohnson@...> wrote:

      Not a suggestion but a comment. Our school cannot afford crayons and construction paper. The burden of wealth!

      On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:35 PM, ayalafart <ayalafart@...> wrote:

      Our school has recently supplied all our students with iPads. Thus, we are being pushed to use them as much as possible. Aside from the obvious research abilities, are there any suggestions?

      Frank

      --
      Kathy Maloney Johnson
      Art Teacher