Re: art and time

  • azalea64es
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2011
      Thanks your help is fantastic.....

      I am still looking for more ideas around contemporanean art and looking also material like ice, wax, and more.....
      Dont you imagine how grateful i am...thanks thanks a lot!!!

      This artitst reminds me Andy Goldworthy:
      http://fernandorubioahumada.blogspot.com/

      I am also reading about the importance of respecting the infant rhythm...are they stressed? why? is education too demanding? Has children time to play? Do they have their own time? what about silence?....

      keep close!!

      “We don't have an eternity
      to realize our dreams, only the time we are here.” Susan Taylor.