"Mobility can change the world."

  • Makio Kawashima
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
      Dear all,

      For TOKYO MOTOR SHOW
      Production workshop is here:
      "Produce A Ecology-Conscious Car in e-Learning education"
      http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/carpage.htm

      Makio KAWASHIMA
      Art e-Learning Center
      http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/epage.html
      Post your School Art Sites!
      http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/Schoolgallery.htm
      The Aims of  Visual Arts Education
      http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/ArtEducationProgram.html
    • MarciaB
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
        Jamie Livingston, a photographer, took a poloraid photo every day for 18 years until he died. http://www.silberstudios.tv/blog/2011/06/photographer-snaps-polaroid-photo-every-day-for-18-years/
        http://photooftheday.hughcrawford.com/1979.htm#1979/1

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, MARYANN KOHL <maryann@...> wrote:

        > There's always that painting by Dali that shows a clock melted... not
        > about the kind of time you asked about, but still pretty symbolic.
        > . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        > MaryAnn
        >
        > On Oct 2, 2011, at 7:28 AM, LINDA WOODS wrote:
        >
        > > Andy Goldsworthy. His art is made from natural materials that won't
        > > all last forever...decay will happen to some of them.
        > >
        > > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, azalea64es <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Can you help me, I am looking for contemporanean artists who were
        > > or are
        > > > working art and time....how time passes by, how you feel time, how
        > > time
        > > > can change things....
        > > >
        > > > I am interested on references and photos.
        > > >
        > > > And, if there is a teacher who might be interested on sharing ideas
        > > > great too!!!
        > > >
        > > > We are going to create a huge installation soon at school with
        > > little
        > > > ice sculptures, just to see how they dissapear.....soon i will put
        > > some
        > > > photos too....
        > > >
        > > > thanks a lot!!

      • azalea64es
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2011
          Thanks your help is fantastic.....

          I am still looking for more ideas around contemporanean art and looking also material like ice, wax, and more.....
          Dont you imagine how grateful i am...thanks thanks a lot!!!

          This artitst reminds me Andy Goldworthy:
          http://fernandorubioahumada.blogspot.com/

          I am also reading about the importance of respecting the infant rhythm...are they stressed? why? is education too demanding? Has children time to play? Do they have their own time? what about silence?....

          keep close!!

          “We don't have an eternity
          to realize our dreams, only the time we are here.” Susan Taylor.