a new web site

  • azalea64es
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hope you find this one interesting....a friend has started this blog from a hard work on joining neighbours together, trying to feel the sensasion of forming part each other of something important....

      http://artevecinal.wordpress.com/
    • De Anna Michelle
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
        The home page is nice but I have not practiced Spanish since High School...is there an English version?

        DeAnna Michelle
        Shreveport, LA

        "Be who you are and be that well."
        - Saint Francis de Sales -