Order Art Video World (if you haven't received it)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:30 AM
      Dear Art Educators,

      Art Video World, 1-800-644-3429. This is a division of Crystal Productions.
      It has all videos that Crystal does....But is real Eye Candy. Get it for
      some great reading - and visual pictures of the videos. 55 pages of fun!

      You buy three videos and get one FREE.....DO check prices elsewhere (like
      Sax and Library Video) if you only need one or two videos....just make sure
      you are getting the best deal per video you buy. I came out short on
      Teacher's Video Company.
      I am ordering my first four soon to preview and share back with you all. I
      really want to see the I Can Fly and some other new ones.
      Those of you who like the Peggy Flores videos - she has two new ones, now:
      Paper Mosaics and Paper Sculpture.

      Note you have to select from certain videos for the bonus one.

      Well....NOW I can start to design a web site for "Forget Me Not Greenhouse
      and Nursery".....

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources