WELCOME All NEW Members! - plus "offensive" art

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      Marvelous Monday!

      Wow! Ken just told me our membership is growing!
      Lurk all you want then when you need something introduce yourself.
      DO sign with at least first name - tell us grade levels you teach, too.
      I am judging what to add to Incredible Art Department by the activity on
      THIS list. I still "work" for you (grin).
      I am your webmaster for YOUR site. Ken Rohrer developed Incredible Art
      Department (history is on IAD)..... I took it over in February 2003 and gave
      it new life...Plus added my own site to it: "Incredible Art Resources".
      I just found out today that I HAVE to get your messages as they are posted.
      My digest was cut off and now I have to read the rest of the messages the
      hard way - on the site. I have to see what InKleined2Blue had to say.

      Get your kiddies thinking! I will tell you how I dealt with offensive
      student art once. The kids loved it! Sometime kids need to offend -- so let
      them - especially middle school kids! They will love you for it and will
      respect you and will honor you sometime (mine did -- and I will tell you the
      whole story 'cause it is a good one!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources