Re: [art_education] Re: Anyone? Anyone?

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 6:28 PM
      There are many quality art ed schools around the country. Do you want to
      move?

      Of course I am prejudice towards my own program (Northern AZ University,
      Flagstaff), but there's Penn State, University of Texas, University of North
      Texas, the Ohio State University, of FL at Gainesville to name a few.

      If you are thinking of continuing later with grad work, it is usually better
      to complete undergrad in one place and graduate in another.

      Pam

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4 10:06 PM
        Illinois State University has the best art ed program in IL...and I'm not just saying that cause I went there. It's very good.
      • Ken Rohrer
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 11:36 PM
          *Following are some links that may be helpful:

          Bainbridge College, The Division of Arts and Sciences
          <http://artschools.com/cgi-bin/trk.cgi?http://www.bbc.peachnet.edu/academics/arts_sci/pro_stu.htm>*
          2500 E. Shotwell St.
          Bainbridge, GA 31717, US
          (912) 248-2560 Fax: (912) 248-2589

          University of Florida
          http://www.arts.ufl.edu/ART/arted.html

          The University of Georgia Lamar Dodd School of Art
          http://www.visart.uga.edu/html/arted.php?getLinks=getTopPrograms&getContent=getPrograms&contentValue=1

          Links to Georgia art schools
          http://www.a2zcolleges.com/arts/georgia.html

          Links to Florida art schools
          http://www.a2zcolleges.com/arts/florida.html

          Ken

          > Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:28:05 -0000
          > From: "wendy_z77" <wednesdayorleans@...>
          >Subject: Anyone in GA/FL or studied Art Ed online?
          >
          >I have searched and searched and can't seem to find any good online
          >groups related to art education. I have some questions...
          >
          >Can anyone tell me which schools in Southeastern GA and Northeastern
          >FL offers Art Ed degrees?
          >
          >What online schools offer Art Ed degrees?
          >
          >THANKS!

        • Jóhanna Ingimarsdóttir
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5 10:42 AM
            On Monday, April 5, 2004, at 06:36 AM, Ken Rohrer wrote:

            > *Following are some links that may be helpful:
            >
            > Bainbridge College, The Division of Arts and Sciences
            > <http://artschools.com/cgi-bin/trk.cgi?http://www.bbc.peachnet.edu/
            > academics/arts_sci/pro_stu.htm>*
            > 2500 E. Shotwell St.
            > Bainbridge, GA 31717, US
            > (912) 248-2560 Fax: (912) 248-2589
            >
            > University of Florida
            > http://www.arts.ufl.edu/ART/arted.html
            >
            > The University of Georgia Lamar Dodd School of Art
            > http://www.visart.uga.edu/html/
            > arted.php?getLinks=getTopPrograms&getContent=getPrograms&contentValue=1
            >
            > Links to Georgia art schools
            > http://www.a2zcolleges.com/arts/georgia.html
            >
            > Links to Florida art schools
            > http://www.a2zcolleges.com/arts/florida.html
            >
            > Ken
            > -------------------
            >
            >> Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 01:28:05 -0000
            >> From: "wendy_z77" <wednesdayorleans@...>
            >> Subject: Anyone in GA/FL or studied Art Ed online?
            >>
            >> I have searched and searched and can't seem to find any good online
            >> groups related to art education. I have some questions...
            >>
            >> Can anyone tell me which schools in Southeastern GA and Northeastern
            >> FL offers Art Ed degrees?
            >>
            >> What online schools offer Art Ed degrees?
            >>
            >> THANKS!
            >>

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            -----
            Jóhanna Þ. Ingimarsdóttir