Re: [art_education] Artsy E-Books! yay!!!

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      I signed up and was happy to have the extra bios on line.  mucho gracias. k
      On Aug 31, 2011, at 1:31 PM, MARYANN KOHL wrote:

      I'm so excited that I just have to announce  .......

      Just yesterday, I finally put all of my books (ones that I have published) on my website as eBooks -- in PDF format so they are suitable for computer or iPad or other full screen viewing. The price is about half of what the printed books are -- $9.99 each. I hope to get permission to sell the Gryphon House books I have written too, but for now, it's just Bright Ring Publishing's art books.

      Other:
      I also put a sign up for my mailing list on the home page (lower right). I plan to send out a newsletter four times a year so stop by and sign up! The first newsletter will go out this fall. Lots of art ideas to share!! (your emails will never be sold or shared with anyone other than Bright Ring, that's me)

      Thank you for being there to share in my love of art for kids!!
      MaryAnn Kohl

    • MARYANN KOHL