Smart Jolts for Learning

  • Jon Ackelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2011
      I am an educator/artist/film-video maker interested in making the learning process both successful and fun.

      We all know how tough it is as parents and teachers when a child struggles with the hows and whys of any creative project or learning assignment. What do we as adults do when we just need a little jump start to get us back on track for that meeting/assignment/presentation.

      I think we have an Internet project that just may help us all. It is a project that when we are funded and on the Web will involve effective teaching methods/tricks/tips (smart jolts) for subjects found around the globe. We will provide a special concentration on the often neglected fields of the arts, history and geography.

      Check us out at:
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ittybittytv/terri-tutortm-online-education-courses

      We're attempting to raise money for a pilot on the program we call Terri Tutor and to start initial production. Let us know what you think. Tell your associates if you "like". Share ideas for smart jolt content. Help with a dollar or two if you can.

      Thank you,
      Jon Ackelson