Re: Annual Goal Setting

  • bjsantora
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2011
      Marcia, thank you for sharing so generously.

      Barb

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "MarciaB" <marciadotcom@...>

      http://vividlayers.blogspot.com/2011/04/professional-development-plan.ht\
      \
      > ml

      <http://vividlayers.blogspot.com/2011/04/professional-development-plan.h\
      \
      > tml>
      >

      > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Marcia Beckett marciadotcom@
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > In Wisconsin, for recertification, we do a Professional Development
      > Plan, a 5 year portfolio of goals. I blogged about my goals here.
      > > http://vividlayers.blogspot.com/search/label/PDP In the portfolio I
      > have them divided further into yearly steps. Hope this helps!
      > >
      > > Marcia
      > > http://vividlayers.blogspot.com
      > >

      > > "This is my first tenure goal setting year as part of my employee
      > evaluation. I'm looking for ideas, if anyone would like to share some
      of
      > their annual goals with me. It will be much appreciated."

    • bjsantora
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 25, 2011
        Jeff, thanks for sharing from an administrator point of view. I like the way you broke the information into three discrete categories.
        Barb