Re: [art_education] HELP !!!

  • Penny Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2011
      It's a hack; someone has hacked into his e-mail account.  I had someone do the samething to me when I had Hotmail.  It's not Brian.

      On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 9:55 AM, Kathleen Maledon <kmaledon@...> wrote:

      I'm definitely sending Brian lots and lots of money.  I might even take out a second mortgage.

      Oh wait, I have tears in my eyes too...from laughing.  Does this guy think art educators
      just fell off the crayon bus?  Color me stupid.  k

      On Aug 22, 2011, at 7:21 AM, BRIAN C WRIGHT wrote:

      Hello,

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, Am sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling. My family and I came down here to Scotland for a short vacation unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed. Mobile phones, all cash, credit card were stolen off us, but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

      I have been to the embassy and the Police here, but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves in few hrs from now, but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

      Am freaked out at the moment and I really need your help.

      Joyce & Brian.