I was just thinking...

  • D Rickard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 6:38 AM
      I was just thinking about another "getting to know you" beginning of school activity I did in my Home Ec. classes.  I had them stand in front of the overhead and traced their head and shoulders.  Then, they did a collage of their personality/likes/dislikes/etc.  They could also use words (like the new map of DC that has gone viral) to describe themselves,, but they had to cover the whole head.  They were pretty to hang up as well.  Took awhile to trace their head, but I had them work in pairs for that.  You may want to have another activity for the kids who aren't tracing their heads or they can be looking through magazines.  Just a thought!
      Dawn
      Sometimes the best things in life only come after you have totally given up trying to make things happen yourself.  Let go and let God.