Online art event

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2011
      I get many press releases and e-mails from IAD. I thought some on this list might like this one:

      Join us for this FREE online art event!
      Time-Saving Tricks for Dramatic Colored Pencil Portraits!
      with Sandra Angelo

      Date: 8.23.11 | Time: 1pm EDT | Cost: FREE

      In this FREE online event, join award-winning author and artist Sandra Angelo as she shares techniques that make drawing portraits in colored pencil easy and fun! Pulling lessons from her Dynamic Colored Pencil Portraits Home Study Course, Sandra will share some of her favorite time-saving tricks including:

      * Costuming the model to save time
      * How to choose the best paper for each skin tone
      * How to slash drawing time by 70% with colored papers
      * Quick and easy steps for brown hair

      Sandra Angelo's super simple systems allow you to skip past years of agonizing mistakes. Using her insider tips, tricks and shortcuts your art can change from "Wimpy" to "WOW" in just weeks--you'll see inspiring work from her students that have had just this experience! The PowerPoint presentation wraps up with a Q&A session where you'll have a chance to ask Sandra questions.

      Everyone who registers for this event will:
      [description]*Receive a FREE recording of this event
      * Receive a link to a FREE video demonstration "Painting Eyes with Colored Pencils!"
      * And will have the opportunity to order Sandra's Dynamic Colored Pencil Portraits Home Study Course through NorthLightShop.com at a special discount (given to you at then end of the session)!

      Space is limited, so register now!

      About Sandra Angelo: Specializing in making art super simple, Sandra is widely known for her ability to transform students' art from pitiful to powerful in just weeks. Selected as one of the nation's leading art coaches, Sandra Angelo was awarded a Fellowship by Rhode Island School of Design. Sandra Angelo is author of 43 books, 18 DVD workshops and 7 Step-by-Step Home Study Courses. Winner of countless top awards, Sandra's work was even nominated for an Emmy. To view Sandra's art work visit www.SandraANGELO.com. For more info about Sandra visit www.AboutSANDRA.com.