Re: [art_education] (USA folks) Just for those of you who believe in a God

  • I Arcement
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Let's face it, Judy, when alcoholics need to get off of the "stuff", who do they think the nation is under?  God of course is the salvation of their life!!!  I can't understand why anyone can say that God doesn't exist if we can't get off the "stuff" without Him!  This nation was created "under God", so why can't people accept that fact and "give it up"?  I enjoyed your post, so keep it up!!!

      Love ya,
      Idus in southern Mississippi (about an hour from New Orleans)