Judy Decker is on Digest for all lists - Feed your "fish"

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 7:46 AM
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am still reading and "listening" - but will remain on digest for all
      lists. That works better for me now. If I have an answer and it is good for
      all? I will post. If it is just for that one member - I will answer off
      list. No "thank yous" are ever needed for my list posts as they are all for
      "My Book"....You are of course welcome to tell me off list if you liked what
      I had to say (grin). I know some of my posts will be "naughty" in an odd way
      (so just lol or wonder "What's up with her?" One of my chapters is "I'm OK -
      What's up with You?" so have a chuckle - I do).

      Feed your Fish (students):

      I love my country and I respect George - so don't arrest me.
      Oh....I see George is a "walker"....well I am a rambler. I forgot his middle
      name so had to look it up.....Pretty please send him walking -- do it for
      EDUCATION (no offense intended)....and yes politics IS part of this list -
      it has to be). NCLB is part of you everyday lives.....and we are leaving too
      many behind in many ways now. FEED your FISH! Fish are a positive
      symbol in ALL religions (that I have researched so far).
      Fish - means knowledge and wisdom - - fertility - wealth - and more.

      Cheers! Grand Palm Sunday! or just Grand 4/4/04 to all!

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Incredible Art Resources