Another giveaway on my blog

  • MarciaB
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2011
      Giveaways are so much fun! I've had really good luck lately winning giveaways from other blogs, so to celebrate summer, good luck and 200 followers on my blog, I'm doing another giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post on Art is Basic, my art teacher blog: http://vividlayers.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-part-2.html Stop by and say hi!