art exhibit, new website and e-mail

  • Liz Egan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2011
      Dear Family and Friends:

      Attached is an announcemment the current exhibition of 21  of my drawings, paintings and prints at Liberty Bank in Clinton.  The exhibit will be up through September 30.  The hours are: Monday through Friday 9am - 4pm; Thursday 9am - 6pm and Saturdays from 9am - 12Noon.   I have also included a business card.

      I am pleased to announce that my new website www.LizEgan.com has just been launched!  On it you will find a rotating display of my most recent artwork, news of upcoming exhibits, and workshops I will be giving, as well as other fun stuff.

      As part of the site I have webmail, which is liz@...

      I will continue to use liz.egan@....  My school e-mail legan@... will of course still be in use.

      As of September 1, 2011, I will no longer be using my liz.egan@....

      Please update your address book.  Thanks so much.

      Hope your summer is great.

      Love,

      Liz

    • Liz Egan

      Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11, 2011
        Congratulations on the news of an arts educator professional's exhibition. The represenataive image on the attached postcard lovely, Liz.

        Cynthia
        CPadilla, workshop/retreats/calls for art USA, Canada, Central America, Internationally: http://www.artinstructor.blogspot.com/