Re: Art Workshop/Retreat Antigua Guatemala

  • padillapost
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
      Field Sketching Antigua,Guatemala. A UNESCO World Heritage Site.
      (10) Days. Oct 27 - Nov 5.

      Hello List,
      Announcing Fall 2011 dates. Registration now open. Same content as below in my Spring 2011 post.
      Thanks,
      Cynthia Padilla

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "padillapost" <padillapost@...> wrote:

      Natural Science Illustration/Botanical Arts/Journaling in Antigua,
      Guatemala a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
      (10) Days. Mar 31 - Apr 9, 2011

      Join artists and educators documenting tropical landscapes, colorful
      markets, a coffee farm, private courtyard gardens and ancient
      structures. Our home base, Antigua, is a delightful cobblestoned,
      bougainvillea-draped town with an international ambiance: Internet
      cafes, art galleries, artisan crafts and warm-hearted, welcoming people.

      All levels. All media. Certificate of completion.

      Art Workshops in Guatemala http://www.artguat.org/ 10-day educational travel programs off the beaten track and at a very reasonable price includes tuition, lodging in lovely colonial style hotels, hearty breakfasts, ground transportation and field trips.

      International Photo Pool: http://www.flickr.com/groups/391329@N20/pool/

      Workshop Details: http://fruitflowerinsect.blogspot.com/2011/01/botanical-arts-field-sketching-plein.html