Any interest in doing an Altered Book Tip In Exchange?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Greetings Art Educators,

      We are finishing up our Summer Altered Book Tip In Exchange. In a Tip
      In exchange, you do a set of individual pages (number determined by
      the group) and send them to the host. Pages are sorted - and are
      mailed back to you to "tip" into a book.

      I will definitely offer another Altered Book Tip In Exchange next
      summer. I am just checking now to see if anyone wants to join one
      during the school year. We did one last school year. The original mail
      to me date was end of January, but the date was pushed to March to
      allow some members to finish.

      to join an Altered Book Tip In Exchange during the school year (with
      mail to me end of January 2012 - as a goal).

      I will collect names the month of August and will work out
      particulars/theme etc with all who sign up.

      Include the following in your reply.

      Full name:
      Home address:
      Preferred email address:
      Phone number (rarely used - and never shared):

      As with all recent exchanges, we will do six pages - mail me five/keep
      one for yourself.

      Remember - email me OFF LIST (email jdecker4art at gmail.com)

      Note: Next summer might be the last one I organize....We shall see......