Autumn Themed Art and other Lesson Planning Information - Part I

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Autumn is a season of transitions. Days get shorter and, eventually, cooler. Summer-grown crops ripen and are harvested to eat or preserve. Birds begin their fall migrations. The leaves of deciduous trees begin to change color. School traditionally starts in most areas of North America.

      As you embark on this season rich in color, interest and tradition, let it inspire your lessons, both inside and outside the classroom setting. Visit http://amcmontessori.blogspot.com/2011/08/find-harvest-of-autumn-information-part.html or http://amcmontessori.blogspot.com to read
      Find a Harvest of Autumn Information - Part I

      Find the lesson planning information and resources for the
      following topics:

      General autumn harvest lesson planning
      Autumn Themed Classical Music
      Autumn Science Ideas
      Autumn Arts and Crafts
      The Harvest Moon
      Columbus Day
      Veterans Day
      An Autumn Quiz

      Look for more lesson plan and resource ideas in Part Two which will be available in one week.

      Bookmark this blog!!

      http://amcmontessori.blogspot.com