Teachers Choice & Teachers Palette glazes

  • vango57
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Has anyone tried the Amacco Teachers Choice or Teachers Palette glazes? I am interested in doing more color theory with my ceramics projects and wondered about the outcome of these glazes.
    • Gayle Parent
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2011
        I bought some to use this year, but have not used them in the past. I'm optimistic that they will work well b/c Amacco glazes have always worked so well before.